The Registered Nurse (RN) provides services and/or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill and provides effective and efficient patient care in accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
- Contributes to the client’s plan of care/service plan.
- Participates with the client in clarifying mutually agreed upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of care/service plan.
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing the client’s progress.
- Monitors and evaluates outcomes of client care.
- Communicates with appropriate staff regarding changes in the client’s needs.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Participates in in-services or training, as requested.
- Participates in the Office’s Emergency Preparedness program, as requested.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Trach/vent experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Able to perform and provide evidence of current CPR certification for adults, children and infants.
- Able to pass a background check.
- Able to pass a drug screening.
Interim HealthCare - Mooresville, NC