Interim is a growing home health agency in need of a DON to direct and supervise the delivery of nursing services to ensure quality of care to patients and/or clients.
- Supervise and evaluate nursing staff.
- Conduct staff meetings to provide supervisory support & guidance.
- Assist with staff education, implementation of orientation & in-service training programs.
- Identify staffing needs, and assist with recruiting, screening, & hiring of nursing staff.
- Oversee communication with patients, families, & physician offices.
- Participate in Performance Improvement Plan
- Review and code incoming paperwork
- Conduct chart audits as needed
- Current Virginia State Board of Nursing License
- Two years’ nursing management experience preferred.
- Good computer skills & experience in electronic medical records