Are you a CNA residing in/or around the Twin Cities? Are you a caregiver who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of seniors? You may be exactly who we are looking for! Interim Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing agency and we currently have a large need for CNA's to work at many of the wonderful facilities throughout the Twin Cities metro area that we contract with. Come join our amazing team of caregivers!
Our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant responsibilities include, but not limited to are:
- Provide social interactions such as walks, entertainment, reading, cards, memory games
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and ambulation.
- Light housekeeping, laundry
- Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, healthy diet, .
- Observe and report changes in the clients mental, physical and emotional condition or home situation to Nursing Supervisor in a timely manner
- Communication with client, family members and co-workers.
Our CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant requirements include, but not limited to are:
- 1 year of CNA caregiving experience in an assisted living or nursing home enviornment
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Current active status on the Minnesota State Registry of CNA's
- CPR Certified
- Must pass criminal backgroud checks and drug screening
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Sign-on Bonus
- Accrued Vacation
- Health Coverage for average of 30 hours a week
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare loca
Interim HealthCare - Bloomington, MN