6+ Month Contract, Temp-to-Perm
Hourly Rate: $25.00 - $35.00
Salary: Based upon experience
La Grange, IL
Our client is a Non-profit looking for an HR professional to support in their recruitment efforts. The ideal candidate will be a progressive HR professional with a background in healthcare, and prior experience placing medical professionals (MDs, DPNs, APNs, RNs, PAs, Case Managers). The selected candidate will have experience in high volume recruitment with the flexibility to begin as soon as needed.
- Conduct intake calls/meetings with hiring leaders; serve as a trusted adviser to hiring managers on recruitment best practices.
- Create, lead and execute nursing-related strategic planning activities: coordinating & hosting successful hiring events for RN new graduates and experienced nurses.
- Proactively conduct weekly calls/presentations with hiring managers, outlining recruitment plans and innovative strategies: social sourcing, professional networking, bonus program review.
- Engage in monthly cross-functional meetings with Clinical & Organizational Development department (COD).
- Accountable for high-volume (50+), fast paced effective hiring, by tracking and trending key metrics from ATS to forecast staffing activity.
- Bachelor’s in HR or related field
- 5+ years of Healthcare recruitment experience