3+ Month Contract, Temp to Hire
Hourly rate: Based upon experience
Salary: Based upon experience
Oak Brook, IL
Our client is seeking an experienced HR Administrator responsible for providing daily HR support. The selected candidate will have a strong background in an HR Generalist function including areas like Talent Acquisition/Recruitment, Benefits, and Payroll. The ideal candidate will have the flexibility to begin as soon as needed.
- Support full-cycle recruitment and talent acquisition best processes
- Assist in Benefits administration and support all employee benefits inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist with payroll processing and any related employee inquiries
- Process standard and ad hoc HR data reports, ensures timely delivery of reports
- Ensures that new hire packets, pre-employment and orientation are prepared and completed for incoming employees.
- Run background checks, health screens, and reference checks with vendor; notifies recruiting team and management when/if challenges arise.
- Create IDs for new hires, medical students and residents; create replacement IDs as necessary
- Maintains accurate HR Files; ensure all files are complete, audit-ready and filed at all times.
- Maintain file room organization: scan and file provider contracts, and nursing licensure records
- Coordinate employment verifications via vendor; Process employment and in-service verifications
- Accuracy of data entry for new hires and HR Action Forms.
- Process unemployment claims
- Answers employee’ general inquiries related to HR policies, processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, or related field
- 3-5+ years of HR Administration experience
- MS Office Suite proficiency