Unarmed Security Officer - Menifee
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a uniformed, unarmed security guard position that works independently or as part of a team.
No Weapons Will Be Carried
$16.25 - $17.00 Per Hour (DOE)
What You'll Do:
- Provide protection and security of persons, property, and buildings
- You'll be required to complete monitored guard tours (Detex) throughout your shift every hour
- Report activity in 30-60 minute intervals 2-Way radio or company phone of incidents, which are reported to ISMG's Dispatch. Our Dispatch maintains the CAD logs of all Officers activities.
- Maintain a physical presence at the facility, serving as a highly-visible deterrent to illegal activity.
- Provide an empathetic approach to managing any escalated persons and situations.
- Handle typical and crisis situations calmly, efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Learn and use mobile specialized detex and reporting software.
- This position may require periods of standing, walking, bending, driving, and climbing stairs, both indoor and outdoor in all aspects of weather.
- Company Sponsored Health Insurance (After 60 6ays)
- Vision and Dental benefits available
- Aflac Disability & Indemnity Insurance options
- Direct Deposit Bi Weekly Payroll
- 8 paid annual holidays when worked
- Paid Sick Leave (After 90 Days)
- Paid Vacation Accrues After 1yr.
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Accidental Death Insurance
- 401 K plan
Company Description :
ISMG is a local Certified California Small, Woman, Minority Owned Business that has been providing security services throughout California for the past 10 years. We are a corporate security firm that specializes in providing uniformed security and patrol services, among other security related services. Our goal is to hire qualified personnel to grow with us.Requirements:
- Valid California Guard Card is required before employment begins
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned) to maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality standard.
- Ability to work different assigned shifts, including availability on weekends and holidays
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
- Understands and successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen
Intergraded Security Management Group
27401 Menifee Center DriveMenifee, CA
Get fresh Part Time Unarmed Security Guard jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.