Digital Media Buyer & Data Analyst
Interfuse Staffing Bradenton, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Digital Media Buyer & Data Analyst
ARE YOU A KICK-ASS DIGITAL & PROGRAMMATIC MEDIA GURU READY FOR A CHANGE?
We're looking for a ROCK-STAR Programmatic, OTT, Digital Media Strategist that loves digital media buying and is a pro at analyzing, planning and buying media across multiple clients and markets. You're potentially the right fit if you're organized, efficient, proactive, can multitask, and are rewarded by being part of a team that consistently provides effective media solutions. The digital strategist works closely with internal departments and media partners to execute strategic media recommendations. In addition to all things digital this role will oversee various agency Data Analysis for various departments to help make better media plans for our clients.
You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be skilled in working with diverse groups of people. You would be a key day-to-day manager of the client's media plans by helping coordinate and direct all digital media campaigns for the assigned accounts. This is an opportunity to grow and lead the digital efforts for our team!
- Assist Media Director with continued development & growth in the digital media department at BSE.
- This position will strategize digital media tactics, analyze and help achieve client goals – prior working experience in digital programmatic and OTT is a must for this position. ? Collaborate and contribute to overall client strategic media planning. Help develop planning objectives and strategies that coincide with the client's marketing direction. ? Maintain and grow the digital media strategy & placement for BSE clients. ? Strategize, place, maintain and report on digital media schedules while adhering to an established budget and timeline.
- Provide ongoing digital media planning insight and recommendations as needed. ? Strong Analytical skills, in Google Analytics and/or Digital software to be able to effectively manage and analyze campaigns.
- Develop and facilitate media vendor relationships. ? Track media expenditures to ensure fiscal responsibility. Achieve the financial goals of the account by managing costs and scope of work in accordance with the client contract. ? Traffic media assets along with proper UTMs to vendors and help resolve technical issues as needed.
- Reconciliation of media invoices.
- Conduct research for media POVs on various media-related topics, including new media channels, industry trends, best practices, and competitive insights.
- Collaborate with team members throughout the work process to foster, facilitate, and consistently deliver multi-channel programs that are on strategy, on time, and on budget. ? Exemplary problem-solving skills, using solid judgment to thoroughly analyze various options before making a decision.
- Ensures account and creative team are aware of changes to the placements secured by producing and managing the traffic/production worksheet of assigned accounts. ? Lead campaign reporting and analyses. Create reports, analyze campaign performance, make optimization recommendations, and effectively present performance results to internal teams and the client.
Data Analyst side of this role
- Responsible for analyzing revenue trends, customer invoice trends, as well as additional media KPIs.
- The Data Analyst will be able to create clear and concise reporting for the BSE team to make internal marketing decisions.
- This position will also put them into client facing reporting for presentations in a slimmed down format that is clear and concise so that clients can easily digest. ? The Data Analyst will be able to organize data, slim down data and pull out the most important pieces from this data in order to make the best marketing decisions.
- The Data Analyst will work to develop and fine-tune our ‘Revenue by Zip' Map presentations and data sets.
- This position will be able to take revenue and other key data and visually show the data story based on the service area of the client so the team can identify new areas for growth and opportunity.
- Create templates for BSE presentations to clearly present the data that's vital to our clients.
- The Data Analyst will redefine the BSE process for these types of analysis with direction from the Media & Operations Director.
- We are open to suggestions and tweaks to enhance and fine-tune this process & system as you see fit. We are looking to take current processes and elevate to the next level.
- This position will need to use client software and other systems to pull the “right” data for various analysis presentations. This person must be able to learn new software (with training) and also find new ways to use current software to develop the reports we need to present the data.
- Must be comfortable learning new things, and understanding reporting and how to use it for the task at hand.
- Must be self-driven and have a passion for learning and using that knowledge to create efficiencies in our reporting processes.
- Must be willing to seek new reporting opportunities that will further drive the company's growth.
- This position will also need a check & balance system to verify that data is correct when working with new clients who often use different reporting systems.
- Must bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of the data being analyzed.
- Ability to process, design, and present the data in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
- This position must have strong analytical skills, a love of data and the ability to take large amounts of data and put them into a format that is easily understood. ? This position must have a strong understanding of excel and/or google sheets.
- Minimum 2+ years of Digital Media buying, including Programmatic & OTT experience working in a media or marketing agency environment as a planner/buyer.
- Minimum 2+ years analyzing data experience in excel and/or google sheets; Formulas, Pivot Tables, Charts, Graphs, and so on will need to be used so this position must know which formats are best based on the project and client goals. Must be able to showcase data and tell a story with the numbers.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, communications, finance or related field.
- Basic knowledge of standard media metrics such as CPM, CTR, CPC, ROI, etc. Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics as well as other analytic tools ? Standard knowledge of digital ad operations proficiency to traffic, QA, and troubleshoot ad tags/assets and campaign tracking/measurement
- The desire and ability to monitor and understand the changing digital landscape including emerging technologies and measurement
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft applications, especially in Excel or Google Sheets. ? Solid written and verbal communications skills
- A “self-starter” with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Natural curiosity to learn and grow
- Multi-tasker with good prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for new/emerging media technologies and ability to adapt and engage strategically and tactically across platforms
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and minimum supervision
BusinessView all jobs at Interfuse Staffing