Quality Assurance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary: The Gage Calibration & Equipment Technician will inspect and adjusts gages, measure instruments, and manage 3rd party calibration vendors to calibrate gages and equipment requiring their services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors and maintains a clean and well-organized gage lab.
- Monitors and maintain gages at 2 facilities located 4 miles apart (both within Scottsdale).
- Monitors and maintains out of calibration report from Gagetrack or Syteline softwares.
- Conducts and manages all gage calibrations/inspections requirements.
- Manages and performs GR & R studies on all gage families as required.
- Experience with micrometers, calipers, thread gages, plug gages, ring gages, pin gages, etc…
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to accurately maintain electronic and hardcopy records of all processes and transactions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Carries on routine communications using tact and persuasion as appropriate.
- Good interpersonal skill is needed to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other department personnel.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time.
- Ability to drive between 2 locations.
- Ability to read engineering prints.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a calibration technician
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift and/or move items over 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
AAP/EEO STATEMENT: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check and a drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
About Interface, Inc.
Interface, Inc. leads the world in force measurement solutions; designing, manufacturing, and we guarantee the highest quality performance load cells, torque transducers, multi-axis sensors, and related instrumentation available. Our plant includes corporate offices, state of the art manufacturing facility, accredited calibration laboratory and multi-faceted machine shop.
Our engineering team provides force measurement solutions to the aerospace, automotive, energy, factory automation, medical which includes the test and measurement industries as well. Interface products can measure from grams to millions of pounds in hundreds of models and physical sizes. By maintaining the entire process, from design, machining, strain gage manufacturing and assembly, and in our own facilities, we can ensure the highest degree of performance possible.
Our reach and influence is global as the preeminent force measurement solutions supplier to Fortune 100 companies worldwide, including Boeing, Airbus, NASA, Ford, GM, Johnson & Johnson, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and National Metrology Institute of Germany (PTB) and thousands of certified calibration labs. Our in-house calibration labs, certified to ISO-17025 and ANSI Z540.1, support a variety of test standards including ASTM E74, ISO-376, and many others.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Interface Inc
Get fresh Gage jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.