Human Resources Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The HR Manager will be responsible for companywide management of all HR functions of the business. The HR Manager will manage, supervise and coach subordinates within the department, analyze and correct problems that arise, coordinate activities and support customer needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
1. Oversee the HR, General Affairs and EHS activities through effective management and leadership of subordinate person.
2. Works with Supervisors and Managers to identify staff vacancies.
3. Oversees recruitment activities for all non-exempt and exempt positions.
4. Facilitates new hire orientation/on-boarding process to foster positive attitude toward the organization.
5. Develops policies and procedures related to the successful operation of the business.
6. Develops and maintains training programs.
7. Plan, organize and coordinate all activities of the payroll process to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing.
8. Administers all benefit programs and provides associate assistance.
9. Collaborates with affiliated companies to design competitive plans and negotiate best pricing.
10. Negotiates best price, best coverage for all related property, general liability, product liability, and workers' compensation insurance plans.
11. Responsible for community relations activities.
12. Takes necessary employment measures to ensure the positive employee relations. Handling complaints, monitoring policies, etc.
13. Administers compensation program.
14. Prepares and controls a budget to carry out appropriate operation and achieve the activity target of own section.
15. Grasp the duties load of the subordinate and the balance of working hours and carry out labor management quantity of appropriate duties if possible. Take responsibility in preparation for an appropriate management resource depending on need.
16. Take responsibility for the ability improvement of the subordinate necessary for duties accomplishment and prepare for an ability improvement program and carry out the education based on it.
17. Approve appropriate safety equipment and safe work practices.
18. Ensure compliance and commitment to the ISO-14001 Environmental Management.
19. Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state employee laws and regulations.
QUALITFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors Degree in related field of study.
• Experience with effective management of HR staff.
• 10+ years of experience in human resources in an industrial environment.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Knowledgeable of current trends and practices of human resources administration (Ex. Performance Management, FMLA Administration, ADA, Discrimination & Harassment Investigation, etc.)
• Ability to carry out assigned projects and oversee projects to their completion.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally, including public speaking to large groups, and in writing.
• Ability to use and operate computer and Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in English. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, quality manuals, operational procedures, and work instructions. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of suppliers or employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram or schedule form.
• Supervises human resources, general affairs and EHS staff.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, and move about the facility.
• Required to be able to read documents and computer screens.
• Available for occasional travel.
• Expose to plant office work environment as job duties require.
• Usual office environment.
• Required to travel to outside facilities located within the United States.
• Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Get fresh Resource Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.