Web Designer - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Interdependence Public Relations is seeking to bring on a freelance web designer to assist with website designs and branding of our public relations agency and sister companies. The ideal candidate is someone who may have a part time job and has about 10 hours a week to assist us with web design.
In this position you’ll work alongside senior creative leaders in our public relations agency.
The Web Designer Duties/Requirements:
- Agency experience designing B2B landing pages without a creative brief, and/or defined style guide
- Think strategically about page design based on performance data captured
- Must have experience building B2B sites
- The web designer will be designing some marketing landing pages that include ads and pop ups, about 10 and including some banners and digital ads, etc.
- Works quickly, agency style
- Remote role for someone who has US hours (we will speak on the phone at times)
- Additionally, we'd like to see B2B landing experience in their portfolio - understanding lead generation for B2B is key.
- Knowledge of Unbounce software is a plus
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resumes and links to their portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity to join the creative team of a rapidly growing, national public relations agency.
TechnologyView all jobs at Interdependence