Paid Search Analyst - Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are:
Interdependence Public Relations is a full-service digital PR and integrated marketing firm supercharged by the most advanced technology ever in public relations to maximize consistent media placements in prestigious media and industry outlets. It's an experience that stands apart. We are a passionate group of professionals partnering with people and brands to look at the big picture and drive impactful results. Our performance-driven team consists of former journalists, communicators, marketers, creative experts and more. We embrace an entrepreneurial mindset, thinking outside of the box, expert storytelling, fierce collaboration and learning new things every day.
Interdependence Public Relations is seeking a full-time Paid Search Analyst who will collaborate with a team of experts who specialize in public relations, search marketing, lead generation, design and development to manage our B2B customers! We need someone who has a solid understanding of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMrush, and other tools, as w will look to your analytical skills to drive success for our client's programs.
the Paid Search Analyst and paid traffic generation expert for manufacturing businesses both large and small. Through our partnerships with You'll
- Analyze performance data and optimize at a granular level for a PR agency (B2B for lead generation of calls/contact us form)
- Build and optimize search campaigns and communicate trends and findings to leadership
- Collaborate with marketing lead and CEO to share week to week performance as well as short term testing and longer term strategy/vision
- Lead writing and testing ad copy, landing pages, and anything else that might impact the client journey
- Daily management of campaign performance and budget pacing
- Weekly report on performance and campaign progress
- Supervise the competitive landscape and seek to understand industry trends
- Drive CPA performance and not just optimize within Google for it but look at qualified vs non-qualified leads to optimize PPC program; this part is key
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven experience as a PPC Analyst or Digital Marketing Specialist - we will ask how you drove CPA performance and how you looked at qualified vs non-qualified leads to optimize PPC
- Five years of experience managing PPC campaigns for B2B
- Google AdWords Advanced Search Certification, ideal, unless you have solid experience
- An eye for detail and a mind for analytics
- Balance of technical and interpersonal skills
- An eagerness to learn and explore in a constantly evolving field
Competitive benefits package—including medical/dental/vision support, vacation/sick time/paid time off for important holidays, 401(k), Work Out Wednesdays, flexible working arrangements (i.e. working from home).
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Interdependence