Interdependence Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
Interdependence Public Relations is seeking to bring on a freelance writer to assist with writing articles on human rights abuses overseas. The ideal candidate is someone who is a full-time or freelancer writer/journalist with a focus on human rights issues and has contacts in Europe.
The Freelance Writer Duties/Requirements:
- Need a strong Freelance writer with solid history of getting published in European publications needed to collaborate on piece about human rights
- Must have demonstrated track record of publication placement in Europe
- Must have strong writing and editing skills
- Previous hard news journalism experience is required with top well known publications or news outlets
- Strong interest in the cause of human rights abuses
- Able to meet deadlines
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resumes and links to their portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity to join to join a growing PR firm the handles clients globally and is rapidly growing.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Interdependence