Mobile Mental Health Therapist provides clinical therapeutic services to adults with identified mental health diagnosis. This service is designed to meet the specific mental health needs of the identified client as they relate to their diagnosis and can be provided in-home, in-office, in-school or other approved/appropriate community setting. Services are provided with client-centered and family-centered approaches and are delivered through intensive, time-limited, goal specific interventions.
- To deliver in-home or in-office services to clients as requested by the area mental health.
- To provide therapeutic interventions to the identified client in order to enhance and foster the client’s optimal functioning and interactions in the home and community.
- To continually assess client needs, service availability and appropriateness.
- To work cooperatively with treatment team members and the family in the provision of services to meet the goals developed in the Person Centered Plan.
- To provide the appropriate documentation for service delivery including treatment goals, progress notes and billing and submit said documentation as specified by agency standards.
- Document direct service delivery and submit said documentation according to practice standards.
- Have minimum of 2 years verified work experience in an Outpatient mental health setting
- Have minimum of 1 year of mobile mental health counseling in clinical setting
- A Master’s degree in a Mental Health field (e.g.: Psychology, Counseling, Social Work)
- Current drivers license
- Personal Vehicle
**All hired staff are required to submit current Child Abuse, Criminal & FBI Background Clearances, educational background and passing of drug screen when being hired**
Job Type: Full-Time Salary
Salary: $42,000-$45,000.00 annual