Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services is an experienced global business offering turnaround, shore excursion, port agency, and hotel-program services to the ocean and river cruise industry. Our local teams work in unison with cruise line, port and destination representatives to deliver a seamless journey between land and ship.
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant-Receptionist to join our Intercruises Team.
- First point of contact with Intercruises for clients, guests, and employees. Reports to and provides support to the Managing Director
- Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Greet, welcome, announce and direct visitors appropriately.
- Coordinate communications including answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Updates and distributes Cruise Calendar as often as necessary.
- Provides general office support
- Coordinates between departments in resolving day to day administrative and operational situations.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail and packages and prepare mail and packages to be sent out.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, events and other similar activities for the Managing Director.
- Prepare and review business correspondence, proposals, and presentations
- Maintain a reservation calendar for the conference room.
- Records transcribe and distributes minutes of meetings as requested by the Managing Director.
- Handles incoming calls by responding with appropriate information or referring to the appropriate department/person.
- Orders and maintains the office, kitchen, and other supplies as needed
- Ensures office equipment is in working conditions and calls for repairs as needed
- Oversees the safe and cleanliness of the reception area.
- Main contact with Building Management for repairs, emergency situations, and other building/office needs.
- Provides support to other Managers when visiting the office.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a fast paced environment
- Cruise line, resort or hotel experience preferred
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish and effective written and oral communication.
- Advance working knowledge of MSOffice including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proactive with attention to details and a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to manage working under pressure, multitasking and meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines