Interco is a global recycling company headquartered on the Illinois-side of St. Louis in Madison. Interco provides metals, computers and electronics recycling services to a broad array of industrial, dealer, and government organizations. The company specializes in the placement of smelter-ready materials throughout the world utilizing established partnerships with end consumers in the United States, Europe, Asia, and South Africa.
The Interco team — consisting of commercial, logistics, administrative, and operations departments — delivers innovative solutions, competitive pricing, and quality service throughout the supply chain. The company creates and executes efficient solutions for both suppliers and customers across all industries.Job Description
Online Computer & Electronics company has an immediate opening for an eCommerce Marketing Intern in the Business Development & Marketing department. The position requires a creative self-starter with the ability to follow clear instructions and an interest in marketing and online sales. The right candidate will display a motivated attitude and an eagerness to excel in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should be current college students pursuing a degree in marketing, graphic design, business, or related field and have an eagerness to learn and develop online marketing skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to interact with professionals in a growing online vertical with huge upside near the ground-level. Learn to develop and cultivate proven creative marketing techniques and work together with a renowned business development experts and marketing strategists.
- Research product information compile data in Excel spreadsheet
- Photograph products, crop and fine-tune using Photoshop
- Use proprietary in-house template to list products for sale online
- Create content for social media platforms to cross-promote listed items
- Assist Marketing Manager with daily production and creative tasks
Full-time, Part-time, Internship possible
Pay: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency w/MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with eBay, Amazon, and/or other eCommerce websites
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in internet research and data compilation.
- Excellent decision-making and advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking and decision-making skills
- Some experience with photo editing or graphic design software is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.