School Based Site Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$700 sign on bonus!!!
Therapeutic Day Treatment (TDT) Site Coordinator
The Therapeutic Day Treatment (TDT) Site Coordinator is a full-time school based counselor who will act as a liaison between Intercept Health (IH) and the particular school/work site to which they are located. The TDT Site Coordinator will maintain a caseload of at least 3 clients and be responsible for addressing the day to day concerns, issues and needs of their school/work site and the counselors therein. The TDT Site Coordinator will assist in the orientation and training of new TDT Specialist added to the work site. The TDT Site Coordinator will be expected to work the Therapeutic Day Treatment summer program.
Education/Experience: A master's degree in a human services field with at least one year of clinical experience with children and adolescents. LMHP or LMHP eligible are strongly preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Orient new counselors to the school and/or program.
· Familiarize self with Intercept Health's policies and procedures and be able to address staff related concerns
· Assist Clinical Program Coordinator with maintaining referral list and make various methods of contacts with families regarding Therapeutic Day Treatment Services and Community Based Services.
· Provide school administrator(s) or liaison with clients' progress/challenges report as directed by Clinical Program Coordinator.
· Assist Clinical Program Coordinator with monitoring counselors' progress notes and daily activity logs (DALs) to ensure accurate billing of services.
· Clearly communicate and uphold program priorities and needs, including positive communication of these priorities and needs to direct reports.
· Site Coordinators, along with the TDT Clinical Program Coordinator, will assist with the development of the Therapeutic Day Treatment summer program.
· Will act as a liaison between Intercept and the community, with the possibility of attending school and community meetings as applicable.
· Will conduct home visits to address school truancy concerns when warranted.
· May provide and complete clinical assessments as needed per program coordinator.
· May provide and document individual and group supervision as needed per program coordinator.
· Advise co-workers in the delivery of client emotional, social and physical care.
· Administratively supervise counselors within work/school site in regards to job performance, duties, and following policies and procedures.
· Support and assist Therapeutic Day Treatment Clinical Program Coordinator in any duties needed to preserve the quality of the program.
· Ensure Intercept Health (IH) Therapeutic Day Treatment office at the work site (if applicable) and all IH sensitive documents wherein are maintained in a very clean and organized manner in respect to Medicaid regulations and IH policy and procedure, taking immediate action to keep this as a top priority.
· Generate incident reports when appropriate, and ensure timely, accurate completion by counselors.
· Ensure proper, safe storage of supplies and equipment.
· Ensure all counselors protect the interest of the clients and the program by addressing any safety or security issue immediately, both on the grounds and in the community.
· Correct and report potential safety hazards to the TDT Supervisor.
· Communicates with referral sources and planning agencies in absence of co-workers, with professionalism in all interactions.
BASIC DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS & SCHEDULE
· Daily Progress Notes and Contact Logs -due daily & weekly in accordance with program policy
· Family Contact Notes - due weekly in accordance with program policy
· Individualized Service Plan -within first 30-days of admission and annually
· Monthly Reports -due every 30 days following the start date of service
· Individual Service Plan Review -within first quarter (3 months)
· Discharge Report -due within the first 14 days after discharge
· Billing Logs -due bi-weekly to correspond with notes and contact logs
Administratively supervise TDT Specialist within work/school site in regards to job performance, duties, and following policies and procedures.
Assist in the hiring, orientating, and training of new TDT Counselors added to the work site.
Intercept offers a competitive benefits package for all full-time employees to include: Comprehensive Health Insurance options * Dental & Vision Insurance * Health and Child Care Flexible Spending Accounts * Comprehensive Employee Assistant Plan * Employer Group Life Insurance, optional buy-up insurances * Voluntary Long Term & Short Term Disability * 401(k) Retirement Plan * Paid Time Off * 7 observed holidays* Mileage Reimbursement * Partial cellphone reimbursement * Discounts at Verizon Wireless * Wellness Initiatives and teambuilding activities * Opportunities for professional advancement for qualified individuals *
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free, smoke-free work environment.
Real EstateView all jobs at Intercept Health