*$500 sign on bonus being offered!*
The Clinical Program Coordinator will assume an administrative lead of Community Based Service programs including: assuming responsibility for hiring and training new staff; being responsible for providing individual and group supervision of direct care staff; monitoring and ensuring quality assurance related to both direct client service and to clinical documentation; completing psychosocial assessments; providing direct services, such as, but not limited to Intensive In-Home Counseling, Mental Health Skill Building, Parenting Services, Crisis and Outpatient Counseling.
Education & Experience
Must have a doctorate or master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling or a related human services field from an accredited college or university with at least 2 years' experience providing in-home counseling and/or casework services to children and families, including at least one year of supervisory experience. Must be licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia Board of Health Professions as a Licensed Mental Health Professional Type (LMHP, LMHP-R, LMHP-S, or LMHP-RP.)
Essential duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Tracking and managing service authorizations.
- Communicating with insurances and managed care organizations to ensure clients' service authorizations are accurate and active.
- Assigning cases to staff.
- Tracking and reporting client admission and discharges.
- Managing all Community Based Service referrals for the local program.
- The Clinical Program Coordinator will provide weekly reports to the Director of Community Based Services or designee regarding service census, staff productivity, and general issues impacting Community Based Services.
- Interview, hire, and train new staff for all Community Based Services.
- Provide and document Individual and Group clinical supervision to direct care staff. Monitor and ensure quality assurance related to both direct client service and to clinical documentation. Also provides administrative supervision and completes payroll for all direct reports.
- Complete initial assessments and submit information for service authorization.
- Complete and document Quality Assurance tasks such as outcome measures, QA phone calls, or other procedures that ensure quality client care.
- Reviews and prepares billing information for CBS and submits to the accounting department.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with community partners and referring agents.
Other duties as assigned