INTERCARE is now HIRING for ENTRY LEVEL positions in the Central Denver Area!
ENJOY FLEXIBLE HOURS & PAID TRAINING!
Compensation: $15.00 - $22.00 per hour - Part time afternoon & evening hours
What we are looking for:
- Show a strong interest in working with kids
- Previous experience working with children (preferred)
- Available in the afternoon/early evening
- In progress or completed Bachelor's degree program in psychology, or related field
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) preferred
- Bilingual skills a plus but not required
- Must have own reliable transportation, and valid driver's license, auto registration and auto insurance
- Proof of immunization records and TB required
- Walking, occasional running, standing, sitting, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, twisting, reaching above head, bending and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Work may involve playing with children that can occur on the floor or settings where the furniture is child size
- Diligently attending to the safety of the child and surroundings is required
- Quick and sudden movements may be required
- Sustained physical exertion may be required during session
If you have experience in any of the following fields, we encourage you to apply:
Behavior Analyst, Autism, Social Learning, Social Skills, Developmental Condition, Psychology, Sociology, Social Services, Children, ABA, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Health Technician, Childcare, Teacher Assistant, Teacher's aide, Preschool Teacher, Paraprofessional, Youth Program Coordinator, Direct Support Professionals, Babysitting, Mental Health Specialist, Camp Counselor, Coach, Working with Children, Caregiver, Hospice care, Respite Care.
Intercare Therapy supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.