Field Service Technicians may not have a standard work schedule. Providing support to casinos, Field Technicians must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed. (Short notice, on-call, weekends, holidays, and/or overtime).
Duties & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Carry out activities related to installation, preparation, removal, conversion, service, maintenance, and upgrading of gaming systems and equipment in the field
· Set up game options and tests including assurance hardware, firmware and system interfaces, to include confirmation that all are accurate and functional
· Schedule and perform activities in assigned territory.
· Set the product per preset game/product specified settings
· Respond to customer issues, reaching out to senior technician when needed
· Document repair, preventive maintenance, machine prep, standard power analysis and pre-site work
· Identify and coordinate ordering of parts when needed
· Follow documentation, policies and procedures and perform tasks with supervision
· Document services and installations by keeping accurate records
· Troubleshoot while tracking and reporting issues to management
· Educate customers on basic game functionality
· Maintain a positive image of Interblock USA LC with co-workers and Interblock’s customers
· Adapt to various jurisdictions and interface with compliance officers
· Perform other duties assigned by management team
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Valid driver's license with clean DMV driving record
· Must be 21 or over
· Able to pass drug test and pass a thorough background check for casino gaming licensing in which we operate
· Frequent Travel-This job requires travel in an assigned territory
· Able to work under pressure
· Strong communication skills and has great attention to detail
· Highly detailed oriented
· Ability to lift, pull and push up to 50 lbs or more
· Physical activities include frequent bending, stooping, lifting, walking and/or reaching regularly
· Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
· Ability to read and understand technical order forms
· Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
· Able to work a flexible schedule as needed (short-notice, on-call, weekends, holidays, overtime)
· Technical degree or Certification preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Industry experience
· Familiar with networking technologies, digital electronics
· Technical, Associates, or Bachelor’s Degree
Physical & Mental Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· May be required to move about, squat, kneel and/or stand an entire shirt.
· Constantly moves, transports and operates technical equipment.
· The person in this position needs to be able climb stairs, walk, squat, kneel, or drive.
· Frequently communicates with co-workers and clients in person and over the telephone to answer questions and provide assistance.
· Must be able to identify and assess information on computer screens and written reports and documentation and record accurate written and electronic messages and reports.
· Frequently must be able to move and lift equipment and materials up to 50 pounds.
· May require bending and reaching in areas from floor level to six feet high.
· Requires pushing and pulling of equipment.
· Requires the ability to distinguish letters or symbols and eye/hand coordination.
· Work is performed in varied environments, frequently casinos and gaming properties, where the noise level can be moderate to elevated.
· Worker may be experience some exposure to a smoky environment as to be expected in a casino or gaming environment.
· Travel will vary and is expected.
· Travel may be required in order to perform up to 100% of required duties.