We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician Certified to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Interactive Medical Specialists, Inc.
Why Work Here?Government Contractor - providing medical personnel. www.imsspecialists.com
Excellent Benefits - $4.13 towards health + .09/hr. Retirement = $4.22/hr. +10 paid holidays + 1 hr. paid sick leave for every 30 hrs. work,
Oklahoma City, OK