Interactive Health is recruiting part-time/on-call (weekday/daytime) Health Screening Technician and Health Educators in the Eastern Region including the greater West Palm / Juno Beach area area who are energetic with strong logic and problem solving skills, and will thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment. As an employee of Interactive Health, you’ll join our nationwide network of enthusiastic professionals who collaborate with the best minds in the industry. If you’re one of the best - come join our FUN!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This part-time/on-call (weekday/daytime) position provides health and wellness programs to corporate clients in various locations across the region. We are seeking health care professionals with a wellness background and excellent customer service skills.
- Provide health screening services to include finger-stick, blood pressure, body composition, height/weight, waist circumference, bone mineral density, and health coaching.
- Present health educational programs, awareness tables and educational materials.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in health related field preferred.
- A healthy role model with the ability to communicate healthy lifestyle practices and behavior modifications to clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Seeking healthcare professionals (LPNs, RNs, Phlebotomists, Respiratory Therapists, 4-yr health related degree)
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Assignments are as needed (PRN).
- Some assignments require US Citizenship.
- Travel assignments available.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee must be able to stand for up to 10 hours (fairs/screenings).
- Lift greater than 20 lbs. and push/pull up greater than 30 lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Local travel is required.