Interactive Health is looking for people who share our passion for health and are committed to making a difference for our clients and their employees. We are a growing company and are looking for candidates to join our fun, health-focused, high performing team. We’re passionate about our work, proud to be one of the nation’s largest providers of employer-sponsored wellness programs and ready to hit the ground running.
We're seeking an Event Coordinator I (formerly Logistics Coordinator) who will support the Client Services Team in the successful set up and marketing of client evaluations. This position will handle all system components related to the health screening events and ensure operational excellence with the execution of the events. Event Coordinators report directly to the Manager of Event Logistics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working knowledge of our solutions and services and the components of each.
- Understand the system components to execute on service deliverables
- Adhere to established timelines when implementing a client event
- System Set-Up
- Event System Set Up
- Client set-up and registration
- Phlebotomy schedule
- Client Communications
- Confirmation Emails
- Assist clients with scheduling and registration inquiries
- Send and track logistics emails
- Create marketing pieces specific to client evaluations
- Phlebotomy Communications
- Client Site Sheet/ICF preparation and posting
- Maintain, analyze and prepare reports
- Monitor and maintain appointment reports
- Send reminder communications specific to participation goals
- Work with Client Relations team to increase staffing when applicable
- Special Projects as assigned
- Must be able to work independently and possess strong organizational skills.
- Strong professional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on multi things at one time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet timelines and is detailed oriented.
- Some evenings/weekends may be required during high volume periods.
- Position is in the office and not remote.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in health related or business field or related work experience
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Proficiency in Excel and MS office skills