Interactive Business Systems has partnered with an Indianapolis, IN company to locate a Agile Scrum master for a long term contract position.
- Closely partner with the Product Management, Development, Software Quality Assurance and other functions to deliver high quality software releases
- Facilitate daily scrum standups, sprint planning, and sprint retrospective meetings etc.
- Strong understanding of all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Support product owners with requirements gathering, feature and story grooming
- Improve backlog management and release planning rigor; develop realistic and achievable release plans
- Secure team commitments and drive accountability
- Ability to prepare and maintain sprint documents, metrics such as burn down and velocity charts
- Create and use effective metrics to track and report release plan execution performance, adjust as needed
- Experienced in Agile project management, issue tracking, and risk mitigation including working with broader organization to remove any impediments to the development team
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Large group facilitation
- Self-starter, self-motivated, hands-on and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the big picture view
- 5+ years in IT and/or software development industry
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, highly complex software development projects.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master leading multiple scrums with enterprise-level software development projects.
- Strong understanding of Agile principles. Certified Scrum Master/Scrum Practitioner with proven scrum mastering experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team player and team builder
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (email@example.com)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.