· Work with Contract Manufacturers, Direct Material and CM Procurement Managers to execute price updates on cadence. Utilize SAP and Price Database/Cost Cards to process pricing updates and maintenance with collaboration of cross functional partners
· Utilize lean tools and mindset to improve procurement process to eliminate non value added work and increase efficiency
· Process monthly, quarterly and ad hoc pricing updates based on direct material price adjustment in alignment with designated process
· Resolve invoice related discrepancies with suppliers and A/P
· Maintain SAP PIR - Purchase Information Record
· Responsible for development and communication of department reports
· Research and resolve PPV and Invoice exceptions
· Other vendor tracking reports/documents
· Own and maintain Vendor index including contractual price update adherence
· Support and execute Supplier Relationship and Performance Management (SRM) for Contract Manufacturing including data pulls and analysis.
· Applies Best Procurement processes & practices in the Contract Manufacturing Procurement Organization
· KPI Ownership as needed to drive business results
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar
· Minimum 3 years experience in Supply Chian
· ERP Experience (SAP Preferred)
· Microsoft Office (Specifically strong Excel skills)
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
· Strong Supply Chain experience
· Process Improvement Mindset
· Financial Analysis experience
· Strong understanding of Total Cost of Ownership and how trade off decisions impact delivered cost. This requires sound understanding of cost drivers in supply chain management.
· Risk and Opportunity management
· Strong problem solving with emphasis on project management
· Key attention to detail maintaining accurate data entry with an understanding of source data
· Leverages interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
· Exudes strong ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency in a fast paced work environment.
· Ability to deal with complexity and manage ambiguity
Interactive Business Systems
Why Work Here?About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider
exceptional benefits and great culture!