· Must be highly technical in Linux, preferably experience with Redhat
· Must have some cloud experience (AWS preferred as this is what team is using now) but open to MS Azure or Google
· Experience with Powershell and Terraform is a plus
· Manages the administration of an organization's Linux and Cloud environment.
· Follow policies and procedures related to data security and integrity and monitors and limits Linux access as needed.
· Oversees the design, maintenance and implementation of the systems that manage an internal Linux and Cloud.
· Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 8 years of experience in the field.
· Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Generally supports mainstream skills or common platforms Administration, Infrastructure Support, Linux, Cloud, and Windows.
· Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks
Interested candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.