Essential Job Functions and Leadership Responsibilities:
· Understand the business and business features being considered Review, analyze and evaluate business objectives and client needs.
· Work with product and business managers, serving as the information technology liaison for the business, to document and specify new system features, enhancements or changes.
· Educate business leaders on applicable software systems in order to assist in modifying and creating new features.
· Research, design and propose system features and changes to improve product performance.
· Assist the business in prioritizing system enhancements and large business initiatives.
· Participate in the development of new features
· Define business requirements through the use of analysis techniques such as: user stories, use cases, workflow diagrams, activity diagrams as well as other modeling approaches.
· Document product requirements; define project scope and objectives to drive alignment to business strategy.
· Educate the business on the impact of changes through estimating the amount of effort involved in developing new and updated features.
· Create and update several key requirements documents which the development team will design/implement.
· Participate in software design conversations with the development team to ensure that the business objectives (stated and implied) are being met.
· Review test plans created by the Test Engineer to ensure all known functional requirements defined within the project scope are included.
· Understand and support existing software systems Build knowledge of existing software products and their business value.
· Create and update requirements documents for new and existing software products.
· Assist the support and development teams in resolving system issues.
· Participate in lifecycle project-prioritization meetings with customers.
· Provide process and information technology consulting to business units.
· Bachelor’s degree required; preferably MIS- or IT-related focus
· 5 to 7 years of experience
· Experience in business system design and development
· Ability to manage challenging customer expectations Ability to manage product development lifecycle
Interactive Business Systems
Why Work Here?About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider
exceptional benefits and great culture!