Information Security Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Join the Interactive Brokers Team!
Interactive Brokers Group has consistently been at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983. We pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company and challenging the status quo. We push boundaries to offer our clients the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features at the lowest cost. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform.
- Maintain a repository of firm security policies and controls
- Maintain mapping of policies and controls to regulatory requirements and industry frameworks
- Assist in the response to security questionnaires by mapping questions to existing documentation and artifacts
- Track development and maintenance of security standards with their respective owners to ensure timely completion
- Work with security control owners to assess coverage and identify gaps based on interviews and documentation review
- Maintain security risk register and track remediation activities
- Conduct security risk reviews of vendors and other third parties, and provide recommendations
- Provide ongoing monitoring of third-party security risk
- As part of the third-party software review process, identify and complete vendor due diligence needs
- Facilitate audits and regulatory reviews by tracking and collecting relevant security artifacts
- Support delivery of security awareness programs and resolve related issues
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Three years of experience in Information Security and/or Technology Risk Management
- Solid understanding of information security concepts and technologies, including those listed as responsibilities above
- Working knowledge of risk management methodologies, such as OCTAVE or FAIR
- Familiarity with common security frameworks and standards, including NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO/IEC 27001:27013, CIS CSC, PCI DSS
- Prior experience in at least one of the following:
- Application development
- System Administration
- Cloud platform management (AWS, GCP, Azure)
To be successful in this position, you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior analytical and organizational abilities
- A high degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Ability to exercise sound judgment when solving problems with incomplete information
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with a competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits, including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company lunch allowance provided and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events, including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899
TechnologyView all jobs at Interactive Brokers
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?