InterWorks Stillwater, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you passionate and deeply curious about technology? Can you see all the moving parts of a project and bring them together with precision? Do you see relationships with others as crucial to success? So do we.
At InterWorks, we’re equal parts work and play. We love people, and empowering them with the best tools for success is one of our favorite things. We support clients through a wide variety of challenges, so we need someone who can provide solutions tailored to clients’ unique needs and grounded in best practices.
What You'll Do
- Advise clients’ analytics platform strategy and organization-wide deployment
- Consult with business and IT stakeholders to architect and implement an analytics environment that fits their requirements and is built on best practices
- Evaluate existing client environments for best practices and opportunities to improve performance and gain efficiencies
- Lead cloud modernization efforts to move clients’ analytics workloads from on-prem datacenters to cloud platforms
- Develop and deliver product and service offerings that leverage our expertise and maximize value
- Lead critical outage troubleshooting efforts for our clients’ platforms
- Develop and implement platform maintenance automation scripts
- Scope engagements and provide project clarity with actionable steps and deliverables
What You'll Need
This role requires a broad range of technical competencies and soft skills. An ideal candidate has a solid foundation in several of these areas and an appetite to learn and grow in others:
- Cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Server hardware and virtualization
- Network security (TLS, firewalls/routing, reverse proxy, load balancing)
- User authentication (Active Directory, LDAP, SAML, OpenID, Kerberos)
- Windows and Linux Server administration
- Scripting (Bash, Python, PowerShell) for CLI and REST API
- Tableau Server architecture, configuration and administration
- Tableau Desktop development (Performance and UX Design)
- Alteryx Server architecture, configuration and administration
- SQL and database management
- Consulting, whiteboarding and Presentation for technical and business audiences from analyst to executive level
- Proactive project management
InterWorks is a people-focused tech consultancy that empowers clients with customized, collaborative solutions, and we love pursuing innovation alongside people who inspire us. Our approach to work and community is unique and unconventional—just like us—and that’s the way we want it. The only thing missing is you.
We are currently monitoring the COVID-19 situation globally and our team is working remotely. Please don't talk yourself out of applying if you don't meet all requirements. At InterWorks, we value unique contributions, our people are the glue that holds our business together. We’re always looking for the right people, and we could be your perfect fit.
Powered by JazzHR