Senior Director, Portfolio Manager Office
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
At InterVenn, we believe no one should be blindsided by disease. Our technology enables and empowers the understanding of Glycoproteomics, a new clinical layer of biology beyond the genome, using a simple blood draw. InterVenn’s powerful solutions will broaden humankinds’ perception and interpretation of diseases like cancer. We look forward to having new members join our team who have diverse perspectives and backgrounds, challenge the status quo, and are solution oriented. If this is you, read on and apply. Together, maybe we can change the world.
We are seeking a talented individual with a proven track record as our Director/Senior Director of the Portfolio Management Office. The desired candidate is highly motivated to contribute to the overall growth strategy of the company by improving our existing portfolio, while collaborating with team members to expand the present inventory of projects and products. Additional unique assets include candidates who would have experience in FDA, CLIA/CAP and ISO regulations.
- Plans, coordinates and monitors proper allocation of cross-functional resources in InterVenn’s global portfolio to deliver within program/project parameters
- Drive results across the portfolio through influence, enhance team dynamics, and proactively remove obstacles in order to meet business needs and corporate goals
- Aid in defining strategy across InterVenn’s global portfolio and lead strategic projects in a methodical fashion across multiple time zones.
- Support development and implementation of processes and tools that can be leveraged across all departments, and concurrently deployed in other programs/partnerships
- Collaborate with diverse teams and perspectives to facilitate discussion and decision making
- Drives project master planning and monitors progress of research, development, and commercial projects and programs
- Keep projects on track using existing program monitoring, control mechanisms and bottleneck management techniques
- Lead and serve as a point of escalation for early pipeline issues and risks to ensure the appropriate visibility and risk management planning
- Establishes close relationships with functional leaders to ensure cohesive alignment and facilitate effective execution across all programs
- Oversees scenario planning efforts to develop non-traditional and innovative approaches to drive prioritized initiatives
- Leads as a functionally agnostic liaison to the business to align strategy across projects and products across the portfolio
- Works closely with Quality and Regulatory team to ensure clinical-grade quality to all products
- Manages direct reports and train them to become leaders instead of task executors
- Preferred 10+ years of experience in relevant business sectors with experience in portfolio/asset management.
- Preferred experience in diagnostics or healthcare, with product launch and/or start-up experience highly desired.
- Experience building, developing, and leading a team of program and project management professionals.
- Familiarity with project planning tools including GANTT charts/ Asana/DOMO/Tableau/Jira/Confluence, or other industry standard tools.
- Experience building relationships with peers and senior stakeholders. Influence with a growth-mindset and problem-solving attitude.
- Self-motivated and driven: you look for solutions and impact, without being asked twice.
- Entrepreneurial and willing to challenge the status quo and dogma
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to InterVenn’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at InterVenn.
2 Tower Pl 5th FloorSouth San Francisco, CA