Tax Credit Leasing Consultant
InterSolutions Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
Looking to enter an industry with unlimited growth potential? InterSolutions has amazing Tax Credit Leasing Consultant opportunities in the greater Washington DC area to get you started with the top Apartment Management Companies in the area.
All InterSolutions associates receive VIRTUAL industry training, career coaching, and SAME DAY PAY! Becoming an associate of InterSolutions is a great way to begin or progress your career in the Multi-Family Industry! Nearly a third of our associates are retained permanently by our clients and our hiring process is VIRTUAL.
As a Leasing Consultant, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs and preferences and close leads
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements and employment and credit checks)
- Collect security deposits, rent and any other charge associated with residents moves
- Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last minute touches when appropriate
- Seek out new residents by creative marketing techniques
- Manage the lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails and site visits
Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in real estate, retail, sales, leasing, hospitality, or customer service roles with the ability to engage with different personalities. We offer leasing professional training to all Associates.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
- Knowledge of leasing software a plus including Yardi, Blue Moon, Onesite, MRI, etc.
- Ability to work weekends as required
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at InterSolutions