Are you looking to enter or grow within the apartment industry? InterSolutions has amazing Leasing Consultant opportunities in the greater Washington D.C. area to get you started with top Apartment Management Companies in the region.
We offer our associates Grace Hill training (virtual or in-person), career coaching, Fair Housing certification, and SAME DAY PAY! Our interview process is 100% virtual.
As a Leasing Consultant, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs and preferences and close leads
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements and employment and credit checks)
- Collect security deposits, rent and any other charge associated with residents moves
- Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last minute touches when appropriate
- Seek out new residents by creative marketing techniques
- Manage lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails and site visits
Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in real estate, retail, sales, leasing, hospitality, or customer service roles with the ability to engage with different personalities.