We have an immediate need for a Recruiter for 2nd Shift Monday - Friday from 12pm-9pm!
InterSolutions is currently seeking a motivated bi-lingual (English/Spanish) individual who loves working in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment to be our next Recruiter at our corporate office in Cherry Hill, NJ. As the first point of contact for potential associates, you will play an integral role in building our associates career with one of our property management clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to break into a recruiting role with exceptional career growth potential.
Essential Talent Acquisition Administrator Job Functions:
- Engage potential temporary associates through job board advertising, social media engagement, and employee referrals
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Assess candidate resumes and perform initial phone interviews to qualify potential associates
- Track all candidate interviews and progress in our proprietary applicant tracking system
- Submit screened candidates to hiring managers for consideration and obtain feedback
- Maintain a daily presence on social media to brand InterSolutions as an employer of choice including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Glassdoor
- Fluent in Spanish
- One to two years of experience in a customer service oriented or recruiting role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
If you would like to join the InterSolutions team, apply today for immediate consideration!
InterSolutions is a national staffing company providing the Apartment Industry with temporary, temp-to-perm, payrolling, contract, and direct hire services for over twenty years. We are dedicated to the success of our clients and associates and lead the industry in quality staffing and cutting-edge technology. Our innovative and game-changing systems allows for quick, streamlined hiring and our industry expertise and commitment to quality sets us apart from the rest. Learn more at InterSolutionsInc.com
InterSolutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
We specialize in providing the highest quality staffing, exclusively for the Property Management Industry. InterSolutions supports apartment communities with temp, temp to perm, contract and direct hire personnel. Our culture embraces a passion for teamwork, creativity, honesty, integrity and respect for one another.