InterSolutions is currently seeking individuals for available Leasing Consultant positions in Washington, DC. We work with the top Property Management companies in the region. If you're an enthusiastic, perceptive individual with a knack for sales who is excited to make an impact in the lives of others, you would be a perfect fit.
At InterSolutions, we offer our associates Grace Hill industry training, career coaching, Fair Housing certification, and same day pay. Nearly a third of our associates are retained permanently by our clients!
The best part? We now offer same day electronic payment for associates who use our mobile app! What are you waiting for? Work today, get paid within 24 hours of your shift!
Responsibilities and Qualifications-
As a Residential Leasing Agent, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs and preferences and close leads
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements and employment and credit checks)
- Collect security deposits, rent and any other charge associated with residents' moves
- Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last minute touches when appropriate
- Seek out new residents by creative marketing techniques
- Manage lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails and site visits