HVAC Maintenance Technician
InterSolutions Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
InterSolutions is currently searching for a self-motivated and reliable individual to fill a position in the Dallas, TX area! The hiring process is completely virtual, and our goal is to get you to communities that need you – fast.
Our hiring process is VIRTUAL, and our goal is to get good people to communities that need them – fast. The best part? We offer our associates SAME DAY PAY! For convenience, our maintenance employees can use the InterSolutions mobile app to work where and when they want.
Apartment maintenance staff is responsible for completing all service requests at the direction of the maintenance supervisor or property manager. Responsibilities include:
- Complete apartment service tickets and log all assigned work orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Manage vacant apartments by preparing them through the turnover process so apartments are ready to lease for new residents to move in
- Keep the grounds free of debris and trash
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- Follow applicable building, county and safety codes/standards
- Resolve electrical, plumbing and appliance repairs, installations, service, and replacements in a responsible and professional manner that meets industry standards as needed by the apartment community. Including:
- Vinyl and ceramic floor covering
- Wall molding
- Window screens and blinds
- Interior and exterior doors
- Electrical circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches and fuses
- Light fixtures
- Installation of Appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers and dryers
- Toilets, sinks, vanities and disposals
- Clean and inspect boiler and storage rooms
- Rodent control
- Stair treads and cove basing
- Gutters, down spouts and connecting hoses
- Minor drywall damages
- Removing bulk trash (including appliances)
- Clearing drains and sewer lines up to 4'
- Minor Painting