Property Management staffing isn’t just what we do….it’s all we do! We find people jobs, that find people homes.
We are currently searching for a direct hire affordable Community Manager for a well known top 25 property management company client located in Connersville, IN! If you are a dynamic, self-motivated leader with demonstrated experience as a successful Property Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
Essential Job Functions:
- Leads, coaches, and evaluates property associates’ performance, including the completion of annual performance reviews
- Completes annual re-certifications as needed for Tax-Credit and Section 8 rentals
- Assumes primary responsibility for preliminary interviewing and selection of the property associates
- Achieves financial solvency through cost reduction and implementing systems to achieve 0% rent delinquency
- Participates in the preparation of the annual operating budget and maintains budgetary guidelines
- Develops and utilizes sound rent collection procedures, including following up with delinquent accounts
- Monitors landlord-tenant relations and mediates disputes when necessary
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum of 3- 5 years of experience in property management industry
• Prior supervisory experience in a management position, which includes annual budget processing, accounting, and interviewing/selection/disciplinary action of employees
• Ability to lead staff to meet job duties and expectations
• Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with employees and company contacts
• Adequate computer skills to perform essential functions listed above