Apartment Maintenance Technician
InterSolutions Danville, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
InterSolutions is seeking reliable and dedicated individuals to fill apartment Maintenance Technician positions in Danville, CA. If you are self-motivated and reliable, this is the opportunity for you!
We offer same-day pay, industry training, referral bonuses, and permanent placement opportunities. Our goal is to get good people to communities that need them – fast.
The apartment maintenance staff is responsible for completing all service requests at the direction of the maintenance supervisor or property manager.
- Complete apartment service tickets and log all assigned work orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Manage vacant apartments by preparing them through the turnover process so apartments are ready to lease for new residents to move in
- Keep the grounds free of debris and trash
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- Follow applicable building, county, and safety codes/standards
- Resolve electrical, plumbing, and appliance repairs, installations, service, and replacements in a responsible and professional manner that meets industry standards as needed by the apartment community. Including:
- Vinyl and ceramic floor covering
- Wall molding
- Window screens and blinds
- Interior and exterior doors
- Electrical circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches, and fuses
- Light fixtures
- Installation of Appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers, and dryers
- Toilets, sinks, vanities, and disposals
- Clean and inspect boiler and storage rooms
- Rodent control
- Stair treads and cove basing
- Gutters, downspouts, and connecting hoses
- Minor drywall damages
- Removing bulk trash (including appliances)
- Clearing drains and sewer lines up to 4'
- Minor Painting
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds and climb ladders
- EPA /HVAC Certification a plus
Real EstateView all jobs at InterSolutions