Apartment Maintenance Handyman
InterSolutions Rancho Cordova, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a service-oriented individual looking to work in a growing Residential Property Management industry? InterSolutions is looking for hard workers with handyman skills to fill Apartment Maintenance Technician positions at fantastic apartment communities in the Rancho Cordova, CA area!
We offer all of our associates SAME DAY PAY, referral bonuses, and permanent placement opportunities. The apartment maintenance staff is responsible for completing all service requests at the direction of the maintenance supervisor or property manager.
- Complete apartment service tickets and log all assigned work orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Manage vacant apartments by preparing them through the turnover process so apartments are ready to lease for new residents to move in
- Keep the grounds free of debris and trash
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- Resolve electrical, plumbing, and appliance repairs, installations, service, and replacements in a responsible and professional manner that meets industry standards as needed by the apartment community. Including:
- Electrical circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches, and fuses
- Light fixtures
- Installation and minor repairs of appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers, and dryers
- Toilets, sinks, vanities, and disposals
- Minor carpentry repairs
- Window screens and blinds
- Interior and exterior doors
- Minor painting and drywall repair
- Removing bulk trash (including appliances)
- Clearing drains and sewer lines up to 4'
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Apartment maintenance experience a plus
- HVAC Certification is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and climb ladders
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
AddressRancho Cordova, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at InterSolutions