Apartment Leasing Specialist
InterSolutions Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an outgoing, friendly individual who loves working with people? If so, InterSolutions has the perfect opportunity as a Leasing Specialist for a top apartment community located in Alexandria, VA.
We offer our associates Edge2Learn training, career coaching, Fair Housing certification, and SAME DAY PAY! Our interview process is 100% virtual.
As a Leasing Consultant, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs and preferences and close leads
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements, and employment and credit checks)
- Collect security deposits, rent, and any other charge associated with residents moves
- Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last-minute touches when appropriate
- Seek out new residents by creative marketing techniques
- Manage the lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails, and site visits
Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in real estate, retail, sales, leasing, hospitality, or customer service roles with the ability to engage with different personalities. We offer leasing professional training to all Associates.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in property management industry
- Prior supervisory experience in a management position, which includes annual budget processing, accounting, and interviewing/selection/disciplinary action of employees
- Ability to lead staff to meet job duties and expectations
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with employees and company contacts
- Adequate computer skills to perform essential functions listed above
- Basic accounting/financial record keeping knowledge
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at InterSolutions