Apartment Leasing Agent
InterSolutions Sterling, VA
- Posted: 23 days ago
We're seeking a sales-oriented and enthusiastic individual to fill a Leasing position with one of our top clients in Sterling, VA!
We offer our paid industry training, career coaching, Fair Housing certification, and daily pay! Our interview process is 100% virtual.
As a Leasing Consultant, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs and preferences and close leads
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements and employment and credit checks)
- Collect security deposits, rent and any other charge associated with residents moves
- Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last-minute touches when appropriate
- Seek out new residents by creative marketing techniques
- Manage lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails and site visits
Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in real estate, retail, sales, leasing, hospitality, or customer service roles with the ability to engage with different personalities. We offer leasing professional training to all Associates.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
- Knowledge of leasing software a plus including Yardi, Blue Moon, Onesite, MRI, etc.
- Ability to work weekends as required
Real EstateView all jobs at InterSolutions