InterConnect Wiring Fort Worth, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants with disabilities can contact HR at 817-377-9473 if accommodations are needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Three to five years experience in the Aerospace Industry either in wiring harness assembly and/or assembly supervision.
- Understanding of commercial and government requirements for wiring harness assembly.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Quality conscience with knowledge of ISO standards.
- Effective leadership and motivational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Effective management skills including delegating responsibilities and managing multiple projects.
- Spanish/English bilingual preferred.
- Supervise personnel including attendance, labor entry, performance, and adherence to InterConnect policies and procedures.
- Evaluate, prioritize, and assign responsibilities including job assignments, shop clean-up, etc.
- Coordinate production priorities with inspectors, testers, and inventory personnel.
- Provide one-on-one training and instruction to personnel as needed.
- Ensure the materials, tools, equipment and training needed to efficiently complete each assignment are provided to personnel.
- Evaluate quality, efficiency, and other production issues; develop and implement strategies and processes to improve or correct issues.
- Maintain open, accurate communication with counterparts from other shifts, and with colleagues from other departments including sales, purchasing, engineering, training, etc.
- Conduct regular department meetings.
- Conduct annual performance and compensation reviews for personnel; reprimand and terminate personnel as needed.
- Resolve employee disputes.
- Ensure product is shipped within the customer required window.
- Support company activities designed to maintain the four elements of the quality policy including the initiation and disposition of quality problem reports.
- Be aware of and observe, Interconnect policies and procedures.
- Prepare Certificates of Compliance.
- Provide instruction to personnel regarding quality issues; implement corrective action.
- Be aware of, and adhere to, the customer's controlled documents and requirements.
- Be aware of customer-requested changes; evaluate their impact on production and make adjustments as needed.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressFort Worth, TX
ManufacturingView all jobs at InterConnect Wiring