Lead Diesel Mechanic
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you excited to work at a company where you can have a real impact? While you are building your skills and developing yourself further. Then this opportunity could be for you!
InterAtlas offers its employees a unique opportunity to learn and fast-track their career in a well-managed, well-established company, with strong values centered around the importance of people. InterAtlas literally means In Between Giants. And to outsmart the giants it requires people with drive who like to hustle and grow.
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY IS OF INTEREST TO YOU:
- Join a growing company, and be part of a dynamic team
- You will take ownership of the operation while also serving as a hands on mechanic
- Great compensation in exchange for doing what you love
- Company Paid Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Employee Discount Perks Program
- Paid holidays, sick days & vacation
- Benefit from a good work life balance
- Personal & professional growth opportunities
- Join a “politics-free” work environment
- Be acknowledged for your engagement, dedication, and hustling
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· The candidate will work alongside one other mechanic and it will be the responsibility of this position to develop a preventative maintenance program, shop cleanliness, safety and mechanical excellence including diagnostics
· Be available and manage roadside service calls - additional pay for roadside service calls
· Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives, and corrects vehicle deficiencies; Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance
· Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs
· Controls costs by using warranty; keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipts
· Understands and adheres to OSHA, DOT, and regulations as required
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years in a Class 8 Lead Mechanic role
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Computer skills are necessary
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, is a BIG plus
InterAtlas LogisticsWhy Work Here?
Involved CEO, with great benefits and a opportunity for growth!
320 Elizabeth AvenueNewark, NJ
AutomotiveView all jobs at InterAtlas Logistics