VTC Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: VTC Project Manager
Type: Full Time
Location: Ft. Eustis, VA
INTER-OP is currently seeking a VTC Project Manager to provide management for a program that provides video teleconferencing (VTC), Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) and audiovisual (AV) installation and maintenance support for multiple TRADOC locations to include but not limited to Fort Eustis, VA, the Pentagon (Washington, DC), and off-base meeting locations.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
- Defines project scope and Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Proficient with the use of the suite of Microsoft products to include but not limited to MS Teams, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS SharePoint, and MS
- 5 years of experience in a supervisory position managing a workforce that supports information systems on a large network.
- 5 years of experience in analyzing, designing, and troubleshooting automated information systems.
- Basic certification for service and hardware with the following manufacturers Cisco (Tandberg), Creston, Polycom, HP, Haivision, and Microsoft.
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT level II Workforce requirements for baseline security and computing environment.
- Secret clearance.
INTER-OP provides a diverse range of support services to federal and corporate clients. We are a veteran owned company that is dedicated to providing an excellent service to our clients as well as an outstanding work experience for our employees. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressHoopes Landing, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at Inter-Op