As the Senior Designer for Inter Miami CF, you are the point person responsible for all creative design produced by the Club. This person will be someone who has a keen eye for future design trends while remaining focused on delivering outstanding work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop season-long brand identity/look and feel.
- Conceptualize and develop creative and design, including motion graphics.
- Responsible for design of Club collateral including but not limited to: digital advertising, social media graphics, print, out of home, physical signage, in-stadium graphics, promo items and packaging, ticketing assets.
- Support all internal departments with creative needs, participating in inter-departmental meetings as lead designer.
- Work with printers, vendors, agencies and all external stakeholders to ensure consistent branding across all distribution channels.
- Assist with creative direction and execution of photo shoots.
- Oversee projects tasked to Junior Designers.
- Additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in arts, graphic design, visual communications, multimedia or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated expertise using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects) and other computer design applications.
- Exceptional creative abilities – looking to push the envelope and develop and implement fresh ideas.
- Understanding of brand awareness.
- Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional knowledge and passion for the sport and culture of fútbol preferred.
- Understanding of fashion trends and design a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Applicant must provide a link to portfolio or previous work in order to be considered.
Benefits and Perks
- Inter Miami CF offers a competitive compensation package as well as medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k retirement plan, paid time off, parental leave and professional development.
- Team merch, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, free parking, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Inter Miami CF is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment background check.