As the Junior Designer for Inter Miami CF, you are responsible for ensuring all internal creative requests are timely fulfilled. Additionally, this person will assists in developing standards, systems and best practices for design processes. We seek someone who has a keen eye for future design trends while remaining focused on delivering outstanding work. Ideally, this person possesses an exceptional understanding of fútbol culture.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates engaging, innovative and high-quality work to help push the brand forward.
- Maintains brand standards across a variety of projects, including but not limited to: website graphics, social media content, web banners, merchandise, logos, signage, email campaigns and sales presentations.
- Supports internal departments, including ticket sales, corporate partnerships, content, communications and operations departments for creative requests/design needs.
- Assists in developing standards, systems and best practices for design processes.
- Additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, visual communications, marketing or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in graphic design required.
- Strong understanding of MLS and international soccer a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for providing great customer service.
- Coordinate changing priorities in a dynamic, high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and creatively solve day-to-day challenges.
- Extremely organized with a high attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic – must be a team player with a “get the job done” attitude.
- Previous experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and other computer design applications.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.
Benefits and Perks
- Inter Miami CF offers a competitive compensation package as well as medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k retirement plan, paid time off, parental leave and professional development.
- Team merch, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, free parking, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Inter Miami CF is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment background check.