Unarmed Security Officer - will assist with Guard Card! - 11705
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Why Work at Inter-Con?
Passion: Inter-Con is a thriving company that is passionate about its products and people. Joining the Inter-Con family is an opportunity for growth and career advancement in an environment that truly cares for its employees. By joining the Inter-Con family, you’re working with the best to build a safer future.
People: Inter-Con is more than a company, it’s an alumni base. We believe in positioning the right people in the right place to help them achieve their long-term aspirations for career growth. We have transitioned thousands of security officers into successful careers in law enforcement, government services, foreign affairs and many more. Your career success drives our success.
Benefits: Inter-Con offers excellent full-time and part-time benefits that include: flexible scheduling to accommodate lifestyle commitments, vacation, sick leave, medical, dental, sponsorship for Top Secret Clearance, comprehensive training, discounts on higher education and much more.
Partner with us to begin a journey that begins with a commitment and leads to a career of a lifetime. Stand out. Be proud. Be Inter-Con!
At Inter-Con we take pride in providing customized security solutions for our clients. As an Unarmed Security Officer, you will be part of a security team that supports critical facilities and infrastructure, public venues that requires an enhanced presence and asset protective services. This position an integral part of the broad spectrum of specialized security services Inter-Con provides its clients every day.
Specific benefits include:
- Competitive Pay
- Recognition and Reward Programs.
- Training and Career Development.
- Opportunities for Medical, dental, Holidays, vacation and sick, and 401 (k) retirement plan.
- Uniform and equipment provided
- Additional benefits vary depending on position.
• Perform Access Control across all sites by implementing and enforcing badging policies, controlling physical locks and keys, and inspecting person and equipment
• Perform badging duties including but not limited to greeting badge requestors, issuing and printing badges, performing access verification, conducting badging orientation, maintainining badging records, performing badge reconciliation, etc.
• Escort visitors and ensure all guests possess authorized access qualifications
• Lock, unlock, and inspect all electronic and physical locks
• Ensure lock keys are safe and secure
• Test and inspect access control devices such as alarms, locks, doors, monitoring systems, and other control mechanisms
• Prevent unauthorized access to parking lots and perform perimeter patrols as well as report all suspicious activity
• Monitor security cameras and other electronic surveillance as applicable
• Perform surveillance, inspection, and monitoring in accordance with established policies
• Investigate reports of issues, alarms, and incidents
• Patrol sites, curtilage, and perimeter through stairs, elevators, hallways, long corridors, PODs, and Perdix Units
• Speak, read, and write English
• Must be age 18 or older
• Shall possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalency; however, possession of a college degree is highly desirable.
• Two (2) years prior continuous security experience in an environment where access control activities are prominent; or 2 years’ experience in a military, intelligence community or other Government security or law enforcement agency; or 2 years’ experience as a certified sworn police officer; or combination of above. Enrollment in a college level criminal justice or security management program may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
• Must be of high integrity and possess exemplary security skills and judgment.
• Must ossess above average computer skills and must hold all necessary and required licenses, permits and certifications required by the of assignment to perform security officer duties.
• Pass an extensive background Check
• Pass a physical exam
• Pass a 5-panel drug test
• Able to perform all duties without regard to any physical limitations that would preclude full performance of duty
Education & Experience:
- Must possess a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
Licensing, Permits & Certifications:
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License or a California Identification card issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles and carry it in their possession while on duty.
- Must complete training in First Aid and CPR and maintain current certification that will be carried while on duty at all times.
- Guard Registration card
Inter-Con is passionate about hiring veterans. In fact, we’ve hired thousands of veterans over the years and plan to keep hiring as many as we can. If you are veteran in search of a rewarding career among a team that holds an affinity for those who served as well as values your success and growth within our organization, please take a moment to review our website for all our extensive opportunities. Visit www.icsecurity.com/careers/.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. License PPO# 6822
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc.Why Work Here?
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing integrated security solutions to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security officer personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience.
AddressSan Francisco, CA