Senior Benefits Administrator - 19030
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. Pasadena, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing a full range of physical security services to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con (ICS) provides custom client solutions tailored to quality with the flexibility to operate in highly complex environments. The firm specializes in providing tailored services to clients whose needs exceed the sophistication and expertise of traditional guard firms. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience.
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.Job Summary:
The Senior Benefits Administrator is responsible for assisting with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) plan.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Administer various employee benefits programs, such as group health, flexible spending accounts, dental and vision, accident and disability, life insurance, 401(k), and wellness benefits.
- Provides necessary reports for allocation/billing charges.
- Resolve administrative problems with the carrier representatives.
- Weekly reporting, auditing, and billing of various contracts and programs.
- Assist in obtaining statistics and information in renewal process with a broker of any health, life and retirement plans that benefit the company.
- Assists with the open enrollment process.
- Assist in completing benefits reporting requirements.
- Assist in various audits and filing of 5500s.
- Other duties as as required
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws.
- Extensive knowledge of working with Unions and Health and Welfare plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong system skills including medium to advanced usage of Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to think outside the box to improve processes.
- Proficient with Excel and Microsoft Office Suite, or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field of study.
- Two years’ experience in benefits administration.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. License PPO# 6822
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc.Why Work Here?
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing integrated security solutions to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security officer personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience.