Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. Oakland, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inter-Con is searching for aspiring individuals to join our thriving team of Security Officers. You’ll work as a member of a close team to form the backbone of the broad security services Inter-Con provides its valued clients every day.
Specific benefits include:
- Competitive pay.
- Recognition and Reward Programs.
- Training and Career Development.
- Opportunities for Medical, dental, Holidays, vacation and sick, and 401 (k) retirement plan.
- Uniform and equipment provided.
- Additional benefits vary depending on position.
· Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
· Possess courteous behavior and ability to interact and manage contact with the general public.
· Be eligible to work in the United States.
· Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
· BSIS Guard Card.
· CPR Certification (preferred).
· State ID (required); Valid Driver’s License (preferred).
· Primary Responsibilities:
· Conduct interior and exterior patrols within an office, industrial complex or at construction sites.
· Perform patrols around the perimeter.
· Check all personnel entering facilities.
· Log in all visitors, vehicles and vendors.
· Issue visitor badges as required.
· Maintain security, visitor logs and other records.
· Administer access control over vehicles entering garages or other parking structures.
· Operate a hand-held radio, cell phone or other communication devices as needed.
· Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
· Redirect guests to designated areas.
About Inter-Con Security
Passion: Joining the Inter-Con family is an opportunity for growth in an environment that truly cares for its employees.
People: We have transitioned thousands of officers into successful careers in law enforcement, government services, foreign affairs and many more.
Partner with us to begin a journey that begins with a commitment and leads to a career of a lifetime. Stand out. Be proud. Be Inter-Con!
Opportunities exist to work closely with State Government Agencies, Healthcare Institutions, World Class Museums, Local Police Departments, Mobile Bicycle Patrols, state-of-the-art Operations Centers and many more.
Inter-Con is passionate about hiring veterans. In fact, we’ve hired thousands of veterans over the years and plan to keep hiring as many as we can. If you are veteran in search of a rewarding career among a team that holds an affinity for those who served as well as values your success and growth within our organization, please take a moment to review our website and apply directly at www.icsecurity.com/careers/.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc.Why Work Here?
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing integrated security solutions to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security officer personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience.