The Senior Facilities Maintenance Worker will work under the supervision of the Office Manager, working alongside the other Facilities Maintenance Worker, assisting in the total maintenance of the Inter-Con facilities.
- Assists in the preventive maintenance program including heating, air conditioning, and maintenance and repair of buildings and equipment.
- Assists in managing hazardous waste and disposal.
- Responsible for ensuring clean, safe, functional facilities by ensuring maintenance activities as well as repair activities implemented such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and painting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Plumbing and electrical certifications preferred
- Six to twelve months related experience or training
- May be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration
- May be exposed to variety of extreme weather conditions on facility grounds
- May be exposed to various noise levels
- Must be able to use their hands with forceful gripping/grasping, assembling furniture and installation of various office equipment items, etc.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl, move furniture and climb
- Must be able to lift or move items over 50 pounds
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. License PPO# 6822
California Applicants: Pursuant to the California ConsumerPrivacyAct, the following link contains Inter-Cons CaliforniaPrivacyPolicy which explains the categories of personal information that we collect and the purposes for which we use such personal information:https://www.icsecurity.com/california-privacy-policy/
BY USING THIS SITE OR VISITING OUR OFFICES YOU AGREE TO THISPRIVACYPOLICY.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc.
Why Work Here?Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing integrated security solutions to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security officer personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience.
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.