Post Commander - Unarmed - 11650
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. Pasadena, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing integrated security solutions to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 35,000 security personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience. Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Why Work at Inter-Con?
Passion: Inter-Con is a thriving company that is passionate about its products and people. Joining the Inter-Con family is an opportunity for growth and career advancement in an environment that truly cares for its employees. By joining the Inter-Con family, you’re working with the best to build a safer future.
People: Inter-Con is more than a company, it’s an alumni base. We believe in positioning the right people in the right place to help them achieve their long-term aspirations for career growth. We have transitioned thousands of officers into successful careers in law enforcement, government services, foreign affairs and many more. Your career success drives our success.
Benefits: Inter-Con offers excellent benefits that include: flexible scheduling to accommodate lifestyle commitments, vacation, sick leave, medical, dental, comprehensive training, discounts on higher education and much more.
Partner with us to begin a journey that begins with a commitment and leads to a career of a lifetime. Stand out. Be proud. Be Inter-Con!
We’re looking for an Unarmed Security Officer who will serve as a customer service champion and support one of the fastest growing, most established technology startups in the world. The ideal candidate is approachable, caring and one who can enforce safety and security standards. Our client is looking for someone who will help instill a fun, welcoming, safe, and secure environment for all of their employees and guests. The best candidates will be incredibly personable and outgoing, culturally attuned, adaptable, and assist others with kindness and respect. The Unarmed Security Officer will be fully trained in customer service as well as all necessary security measures; they undergo 80 hours of comprehensive training in wellness procedures and security techniques, including threat detection, de-escalation and response.
- Greet and process all personnel and visitors, administering appropriate badge identification, and providing assistance when necessary
- Answer all incoming calls, appropriately directing them and logging voicemail
- Report/monitor suspicious persons, calls and/or events, in coordination with Client and Inter-Con Security/Facility stakeholders
- Additional duties (i.e. Parking Validation, Package Tracking, Security Access/Video Monitoring), as required
- Assist in emergency safety/security response efforts
Specific Benefits Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Compelling Recognition and Reward Programs
- Exciting Training and Career Development
- Opportunities for Medical, Dental, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess a guard card or BSIS Certified and First Aid CPR/AED Certified – required. Training available, if needed.
- Previous experience working in concierge/reception, security roles a plus
- Possess courteous behavior and able to interact and manage contact with general public
- Ability to stay calm and focused in stressful situations
Work Environment and Schedule
- Job operates in client sites
- Position requires prolonged standing and walking, in the performance of daily activities.
- Open availability Nights, Weekends, Holidays and overtime as directed (overtime occurs).
- Work various shifts and Holidays as assigned.
Inter-Con is passionate about hiring veterans. In fact, we’ve hired thousands of veterans over the years and plan to keep hiring as many as we can. If you are veteran in search of a rewarding career among a team that holds an affinity for those who served as well as values your success and growth within our organization, please take a moment to review our website for all our extensive opportunities. Visit www.icsecurity.com/careers/ for more information.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc.Why Work Here?
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing integrated security solutions to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security officer personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience.