Business Intelligence Analyst - 10388
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. Pasadena, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing a full range of physical security services to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con (ICS) provides custom client solutions tailored to quality with the flexibility to operate in highly complex environments. The firm specializes in providing tailored services to clients whose needs exceed the sophistication and expertise of traditional guard firms. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience.
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.Job Summary:
We’re looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst to support the growing Solutions Design team at Inter-Con’s global headquarters. The BI Analyst will consistently provide actionable insight into potential business opportunities, the competitive landscape, relevant industry trends, and evolving client interests through regular deliverables and presentations to senior executive leadership. The ideal candidate has exceptional critical thinking skills, attention to detail and empathy, with proven analysis experience. This role will be remote.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Conduct all-source business intelligence collection and analysis independently as well as under the direction of Inter-Con executives
- Prepare a wide range of actionable business intelligence products and presentations on a regular and on-demand basis to relevant organization stakeholders
- Develop and issue business intelligence updates regarding evolving opportunities with potential to impact key stakeholders, staff, assets, reputation, or operations globally
- Support complex business development efforts upon request
- Support the expansion of our Salesforce CRM as well as the implementation of other data aggregation solutions, which may include data migration tasks
- Develop a close familiarity with Inter-Con’s global operations, key personnel, and working culture
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team (required)
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organization skills (required)
- Ability to collect and analyze vast quantities of qualitative and quantitative data to produce succinct and actionable intelligence products for stakeholder consumption (required)
- Ability to identify potential business opportunities (required)
- Ability to think critically and objectively and conduct complex problem-solving (required)
- Ability to cope with tasks that are outside of scope (required)
- Ability to communicate effectively (required)
- Ability to take initiative and multi-task under pressure (required)
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines (required)
- Versatile interpersonal skills and ability to empathize with and understand a wide range of personalities, cultures, and perspectives (required)
- Excellent writing skills and ability to find, evaluate, and succinctly summarize and analyze information (required) (a writing sample will be requested)
- Excellent oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people (required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (required)
- Familiarity with all social media platforms (required)
- Proficient in Social Media and business intelligence tools (preferred)
- Proficient in data analytics techniques and tools such as Power BI and Tableau (preferred)
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, or other data analytics programming languages (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (required) and master's degree (preferred) in business administration, data science, political science, international relations/affairs, or related field
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and eligible to work in the United States (required)
- Ability to work remotely (required)
- Willingness to maintain a flexible work schedule to best support global operations (required)
- Demonstrated familiarity with the business intelligence cycle (required)
- Professional training in business intelligence analysis (preferred)
- A strong working knowledge of current global dynamics, including the geopolitical landscape as well as international security and business issues (preferred)
- 2+ years of experience as a business intelligence analyst (preferred)
- One or more years of experience in an influential enterprise or multinational organization with an international scope (preferred)
- Experience working with highly sensitive and confidential information (preferred)
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Specific Benefits Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Compelling Recognition and Reward Programs
- Exciting Training and Career Development
- Opportunities for Medical, Dental, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- To serve as a critical resource in an organization committed to helping every person get the chance to live a healthy, productive life
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. License PPO# 6822
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc.Why Work Here?
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing integrated security solutions to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security officer personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience.